Russel Fishing prides itself on hiring and maintaining a guide staff of employees (not subcontractors) who make their living in the fishing business. What characteristics identify the typical Russell Guide?
1. Fishing is their primary source of income-our guides work year-round as guides or in other segments of the fishing business
2. Has knowledge of and experience with their primary target species of salmon, trout or saltwater fish
3. Uses standardized Russell equipment, boats and vehicles of the highest quality
4. Recognizes the absolute need to be timely, courteous, professional and organized
5. Supports and participates in our mandatory drug testing program
6. Received training in customer service recognizing Our Mission Statement:
To create an Alaska adventure vacation Experience for our clients that is unsurpassed on the Kenai Peninsula and possibly in all of Alaska. Our focus is on the needs of our guests. We promise to provide the highest quality packages - lodging, fishing, adventures, and cuisine through superior products and customer service from the time of booking your trip through departure.
Russell Fishing Company